• Clock frequency: 166, 143, 133 MHz
• Fully synchronous; all signals referenced to a positive clock edge
• Internal bank for hiding row access/precharge
• Single Power supply: 3.3V + 0.3V
• LVTTL interface
• Programmable burst length
– (1, 2, 4, 8, full page)
• Programmable burst sequence: Sequential/Interleave
• Auto Refresh (CBR)
• Self Refresh
• 8K refresh cycles every 32 ms (A2 grade) or 64 ms (commercial, industrial, A1 grade)
• Random column address every clock cycle
• Programmable CAS latency (2, 3 clocks)
• Burst read/write and burst read/single write operations capability
• Burst termination by burst stop and precharge command
• Operating Temperature Range:
Commercial (0oC to +70oC)
Industrial (-40oC to +85oC)
Automotive Grade A1 (-40oC to +85oC)
Automotive Grade A2 (-40oC to +105oC)
ISSI's 256Mb Synchronous DRAM achieves high-speed data transfer using pipeline architecture. All inputs and outputs signals refer to the rising edge of the clock input. The 256Mb SDRAM is organized as follows.
New and original IS42S16160J-7TLI ISSI TSOP54 in the stock!
Contact us if you have any questions or need help.
LINGCHENG makes your dream come true.