• Clock frequency: 166, 143, 133 MHz
• Fully synchronous; all signals referenced to a positive clock edge
• Internal bank for hiding row access/precharge
• Power supply Vdd Vddq IS42/45S16320B 3.3V 3.3V IS42S86400B 3.3V 3.3V
• LVTTL interface
• Programmable burst length – (1, 2, 4, 8, full page)
• Programmable burst sequence: Sequential/Interleave
• Auto Refresh (CBR)
• Self Refresh
• 8K refresh cycles every 16ms (A2 grade) or 64 ms (Commercial, Industrial, A1 grade)
• Random column address every clock cycle
• Programmable CAS latency (2, 3 clocks)
• Burst read/write and burst read/single write operations capability
• Burst termination by burst stop and precharge command
• Available in 54-pin TSOP-II and 54-ball W-BGA (x16 only)
• Operating Temperature Range: Commercial: 0o C to +70o C Industrial: -40o C to +85o C Automotive, A1: -40o C to +85o C Automotive, A2: -40o C to +105o C
ISSI's 512Mb Synchronous DRAM achieves high-speed data transfer using pipeline architecture. All inputs and outputs signals refer to the rising edge of the clock input. The 512Mb SDRAM is organized as follows.
The 512Mb SDRAM is a high speed CMOS, dynamic random-access memory designed to operate in 3.3V Vdd and 3.3V Vddq memory systems containing 536,870,912 bits. Internally configured as a quad-bank DRAM with a synchronous interface. Each 134,217,728-bit bank is organized as 8,192 rows by 1024 columns by 16 bits. Each of the x8's 134,217,728-bit banks is organized as 8,192 rows by 2048 columns by 8 bits. The 512MbSDRAM includes anAUTOREFRESH MODE, and a power-saving, power-down mode. All signals are registered on the positive edge of the clock signal, CLK. All inputs and outputs are LVTTL compatible. The 512Mb SDRAM has the ability to synchronously burst data at a high data rate with automatic column-address generation, the ability to interleave between internal banks to hide precharge time and the capability to randomly change column addresses on each clock cycle during burst access.A self-timed row precharge initiated at the end of the burst sequenceisavailablewiththeAUTOPRECHARGEfunction enabled. Precharge one bank while accessing one of the otherthree banks will hide the precharge cycles andprovide seamless, high-speed, random-access operation. SDRAM readandwriteaccessesareburstorientedstarting at a selected location and continuing for a programmed number of locations in a programmed sequence. The registration of an ACTIVE command begins accesses, followed by a READ or WRITE command. The ACTIVE command in conjunction with address bits registered are used to select the bank and row to be accessed (BA0, BA1 select the bank; A0-A12 select the row). The READ or WRITE commands in conjunction with address bits registered are used to select the starting column location for the burst access. Programmable READ or WRITE burst lengths consist of 1, 2, 4 and 8 locations or full page, with a burst terminate option.
IS42S16320B-7TLI ISSI TSOP New and Original in the stock, welcome to send the request to us!
Contact usif you have any questions or need help.
LINGCHENG makes your dreamcome true.
IC suppliers in China
Manufacturer of electroniccomponents
China supplier of electronic parts