The SEC1110 and SEC1210 provide a single-chip
solution for a Smart Card bridge to USB and UART
interfaces. These bridges are controlled by an
enhanced 8051 micro controller and all chip peripherals
are accessed and controlled through the SFR or
XDATA register space.
enables digital systems to securely communicate, process,
move and store information on system boards,
across networks and through the cloud.
• Smart Card
- The SEC1110 provides one Smart Card interface
and the SEC1210 provides two
- Fully compliant with ISO/IEC 7816, EMV 4.2/
4.3, ETSI TS 102 221 and PC/SC standards
- Versatile ETU rate generation, supporting
current and proposed rates (up to 826 Kbps)
- Full support of both T=0 and T=1 protocols
- Full-packet FIFO (261 bytes), for transmit
- Half-duplex operation (no software intervention
required between transmit and receive
phases of exchange)
- Loose real-time response required of software
(approximately 180 ms)
- Dynamically programmable FIFO threshold
with byte granularity
- Time-out FIFO flush interrupt, independent of
- Programmable Smart Card clock frequency
- UART-like register file structure
- Supports Class A, Class B, Class C, or Class
AB Smart Cards (1.8 V, 3.0 V and 5.0 V
- Automatic character repetition for T=0 protocol
parity error recovery
- Automatic card deactivation on card removal
and on other system events, including persistent
- Internal procedure byte filtering for T=0 protocol
• USB Smart Card reader
• UART-based Smart Card reader
• Dual Smart Card reader
New and Original in the stock, Welcome to send the request to us!
Contact us if you have any questions or need help.
LINGCHENG makes your dream comes true.