• 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
• Max tpd of 8.5 ns at 5 V
• Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)< 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
• Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)> 2.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
• Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
• Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model
– 200-V Machine Model
– 2000-V Charged-Device Model
• Tests and Measurements
• Industrial Transports
• Patient Monitoring
• Wireless Infrastructure
• Network Switches
• Automotive Infotainment
The SN74LV540A device is an octal buffer/driver designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
This device is ideal for driving bus lines or buffer memory address registers. It features inputs and outputs on opposite sides of the package to facilitate printed circuit board layout.
SN74LV540APWR New and Original in the stock, welcome to send the request to us!