• Bidirectional Voltage Translator
• 4.5 V to 5.5 V on A Port and 2.7 V to 5.5 V on
• Control Inputs VIH/VIL Levels Are Referenced
to VCCA Voltage
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
This 8-bit (octal) noninverting bus transceiver uses two separate power-supply rails. The A port, VCCA, is
dedicated to accepting a 5-V supply level, and the configurable B port, which is designed to track VCCB, accepts
voltages from 3 V to 5 V. This allows for translation from a 3.3-V to a 5-V environment and vice versa.
The SN74LVCC4245A is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. The device transmits
data from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the
direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE) input can be used to disable the device so the buses
effectively are isolated. The control circuitry (DIR, OE) is powered by VCCA.
SN74LVCC4245APWR New and Original in the stock, Welcome to send the request to us!
Contact us if you have any questions or need help.
LINGCHENG makes your dream comes true.