Lab's family of ultra-low-power digital isolators are CMOS devices offering substantialdata rate, propagation delay, power, size, reliability, and external BOM advantagesover legacy isolation technologies.
The operating parameters of these products remainstable across wide temperature ranges and throughout device service life for easeof design and highly uniform performance. All device versions have Schmitt trigger inputsfor high noise immunity and only require VDD bypass capacitors.
Data rates up to 150 Mbps are supported, and all devices achieve propagation delays ofless than 10 ns. Enable inputs provide a single point control for enabling and disablingoutput drive.
Ordering options include a choice of isolation ratings (1.0, 2.5, 3.75 and 5kV) and a selectable fail-safe operating mode to control the default output state duringpower loss.
All products >1 kV are safety certified by UL, CSA, VDE, and CQC, andproducts in wide-body packages support reinforced insulation withstanding up to 5kVRMS.
• Industrial automation systems
• Medical electronics
• Hybrid electric vehicles
• Isolated switch mode supplies
• Isolated ADC, DAC
• Motor control
• Power inverters
• Communications systemsSafety Regulatory Approvals
• UL 1577 recognized
• Up to 5000 VRMS for 1 minute
• CSA component notice 5A approval
• IEC 60950-1, 61010-1, 60601-1 (reinforced insulation)
• VDE certification conformity
• Si864xxT options certified to reinforced VDE 0884-10
• All other options certified to IEC 60747-5-5 and reinforced 60950-1
• CQC certification approval• GB4943.1
New and Original in the stock, welcome to send the request to us!
Contact usif you have any questions or need help.
LINGCHENG makes your dream come true.
IC suppliers in China
Manufacturer of electroniccomponents
China supplier of electronic parts