To fully comply with the personal computer industrial standard, W9825G6EH is sortedinto the following speed grades: -6/-6C and -75. The - 6 is compliant to the 166MHz/CL3 or133MHz/CL2 specification.
The – 6C is compliant to the 166MHz/CL3 specification. The -75 iscompliant to the 133MHz/CL3 specification.Accesses to the SDRAM are burst oriented.
Consecutive memory location in one page can beaccessed at a burst length of 1, 2, 4, 8 or full page when a bank and row is selected by an ACTIVE
Column addresses are automatically generated by the SDRAM internal counter in burstoperation. Random column read is also possible by providing its address at each clock cycle.
Themultiple bank nature enables interleaving among internal banks to hide the precharging time.By having a programmable Mode Register, the system can change burst length, latency cycle,interleave or sequential burst to maximize its performance.
W9825G6EH is ideal for main memory in high performance applications.
• 3.3V ± 0.3V Power Supply
• Up to 166 MHz Clock Frequency
• 4,194,304 Words × 4 Banks × 16 Bits Organization
• Self Refresh Mode: Standard and Low Power
• CAS Latency: 2 and 3
• Burst Length: 1, 2, 4, 8 and Full Page
• Burst Read, Single Writes Mode
• Byte Data Controlled by LDQM, UDQM
• Power Down Mode
• Auto-precharge and Controlled Precharge
• 8K Refresh Cycles/64 mS
• Interface: LVTTL
• Packaged in TSOP II 54-pin, 400 mil - 0.80, using Lead free materials with RoHS complianthigh performance applications.
New and Original in the stock, welcome to send the request to us!