• Full duplex transmission over a single twisted pair
• Selectable 80 or 160 kbit/s line rate
• Adaptive echo cancellation
• Up to 3 km (9171) and 4 km (9172)
• ISDN compatible (2B+D) data format
• Transparent modem capability
• Frame synchronization and clock extraction
• Zarlink ST-BUS compatible
• Low power (typically 50 mW), single 5 V supply
• Digital subscriber lines
• High speed data transmission over twisted wires
• Digital PABX line cards and telephone sets
• 80 or 160 kbit/s single chip modem
The MT9171 (DSIC) and MT9172 (DNIC) are pin forpin compatible replacements for the MT8971 andMT8972, respectively. They are multi-function devicescapable of providing high speed, full duplex digitaltransmission up to 160 kbit/s over a twisted wire pair.
They use adaptive echo-cancelling techniques andtransfer data in (2B+D) format compatible to the ISDNbasic rate. Several modes of operation allow an easyinterface to digital telecommunication networksincluding use as a high speed limited distance modem with data rates up to 160 kbit/s.
Both devices function identically but with the DSIC having a shorter maximum loopreach specification. The generic "DNIC" will be used to reference both devices unless otherwise noted.
New and Original in the stock, welcome to send the request to us!