nRF2401A is a single-chip radio transceiver for the world wide 2.4 - 2.5 GHz ISM
band. The transceiver consists of a fully integrated frequency synthesizer, a power
amplifier, a crystal oscillator and a modulator.
Output power and frequency channels
are easily programmable by use of the 3-wire serial interface. Current consumption is
very low, only 10.5mA at an output power of -5dBm and 18mA in receive mode.
Built-in Power Down modes makes power saving easily realizable.
• True single chip GFSK transceiver in a small
24-pin package (QFN24 5x5mm)
• Data rate 0 to1Mbps
• Only 2 external components
• Multi channel operation
• 125 channels
• Channel switching time <200µs
• Support frequency hopping
• Data slicer / clock recovery of data
• Address and CRC computation
• DuoCeiver™ for simultaneous dual receiver
• ShockBurst™ mode for ultra-low power operation and relaxed MCU performance
• Power supply range: 1.9 to 3.6 V
• Low supply current (TX), typical 10.5mA peak
@ -5dBm output power
• Low supply current (RX), typical 18mA peak in
• 100 % RF tested
• No need for external SAW filter
• World wide use
• Wireless mouse, keyboard, joystick
• Keyless entry
• Wireless data communication
• Alarm and security systems
• Home automation
• Intelligent sports equipment
• Industrial sensors
Contact us if you have any questions or need help.
LINGCHENG makes your dream comes true.