· Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
· Fully operational to +600 V
· Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
· Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
· Undervoltage lockout for both channels
· 3.3 V and 5 V input logic compatible
· Matched propagation delay for both channels
· Logic and power ground +/- 5 V offset
· Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
· Output source/sink current capability 1.4 A/1.8 A
· RoHS compliant
The IRS2184/IRS21844 are high voltage,high speed power MOSFET andIGBT drivers with dependent high-sideand low-side referenced output channels.Proprietary HVIC and latchimmune CMOS technologies enableruggedized monolithic construction.
The logic input is compatible with standardCMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic. The output drivers feature ahigh pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction.
The floating channel can beused to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high-side configuration which operates up to 600 V
New and Original in the stock, welcome to send the request to us!